Floor Tilt Steering Columns - Mechanical Latch
7 position tilting steering column with foot operated pivot design. Fixed lower bracketry for direct floor mounting. Upper length can be configured per customer specifications.
- Foot operated latch with 40 degree range of pivot
- Mechanical locking accommodates 6.67° increments of tilt
- Welded lower bracketry with mounting flange options
- Rubber boot to protect tilt brackets and locking mechanisms
- Outer tube and brackets have flat black powder coat finish.
- Shafts are phosphate coated and oil dipped for corrosion protection.
- Fully machined 4140 Steel U-joint.
- Also available with Console and/or Telescopic upper end.
- Standard Options:
- BSM #1 Upper for 7/8” 36 tooth serrations and 13/16-20 UNEF thread
- Flat Flange
- BSM#1 Lower Shaft Extension of 0.25” from bottom of flange
- Additional options for length, bolt hole pattern, upper end, lower end, and horn wire configuration. See link below.